Emergent Metals Corp. is a gold, silver, and base metal exploration company focused on Nevada and Quebec. The Company’s strategy is to look for asset acquisitions in a buyer’s market, add value to the acquisitions through computerization and re-modeling of historic exploration data, new exploration, and application of modern geophysics, and seek asset divestitures through sale, joint venture, option, royalty, and other business transactions to advance our projects and create value for our shareholders.
Emergent is focused on Nevada and Quebec, two stable permitting, exploration, and mining jurisdictions that host many world class gold and base metal mines. Nevada is ranked #1 and Quebec is ranked #4 in world in the Fraser Institute’s 2018 Survey for attractiveness for mining investment. In 2017, Nevada produced 6.2M oz. of gold, 72% of US production. In 2017, Quebec produced 1.8M oz. of gold, 33% of Canadian production. Quebec offers competitive tax incentives for exploration. Both jurisdictions have excellent geology and potential for discovery, acquisition, enhancement,
The Company has a veteran management team with exploration, project permitting, project development, and mine operations experience as well as background in corporate finance, acquisition and divestitures, and other business transactions.
Emergent looks for strategic acquisitions including quality properties:
1) adjacent to existing mines or advanced stage projects;
2) with deeply discounted prices due to market or other conditions;
3) with locational and/or other synergies when coupled together with other Emergent projects; and
4) that are easily accessible for low-cost exploration.
Emergent creates value for its assets by
1) reinterpreting and computerizing historical data;
2) applying modern geophysics and other exploration techniques;
3) creating new geological and resource models on select properties – bringing projects up to NI 43-101 and CIM Standards;
4) conducting exploration; and
5) completing new or updated Technical Reports and Preliminary Economic Assessments on select projects.
After completing acquisition and adding value to a property, Emergent looks to monetize the asset in a relatively short time frame through sale (cash and/or equity positions in quality companies), joint venture, option or earn-in deals with partners, royalty generation, sale, or other business transactions that add shareholder value.